In investing, like mountaineering, you need skilled, experienced hands to guide you to your goals.
Deliver What Investors Expect®
BCM provides growth strategies engineered to stay invested in growing or sideways markets, and to get defensive in severe corrections or bear markets. We offer multiple rules-based systems that each manage risk in their own way.
Our national team of regional and internal consultants focus on supporting our clients and helping to educate investors.
After decades of investing for clients, we know what they want and we seek to Deliver What Investors Expect® – growth when the market is giving it and defense only when necessary.
Our Take on Volatility
We all know investors don’t like volatility. Successful long-term investing takes place in the middle of the return distribution, and we believe that volatility is a useful tool to help us determine when we are more likely to realize good investment outcomes and less likely to realize bad ones.
A Bit of History:
Beaumont’s wealth management practice has been investing for private and institutional clients since 1981. After the 2000-2002 and the 2007-2009 financial crises, our clients were looking for new solutions designed to avoid large market losses like those of the previous 10 years.
In 2009, BCM was created to deliver tactical, rules-based growth strategies to financial professionals, institutions and retirement plans; as well as individual investors through specific referral programs. We offer a range of strategies composed of simple, low-cost ETF portfolios that seek to meet investors’ varying needs and risk tolerances. We focus our business activities and the execution of our strategies on providing both financial and emotional sustainability to clients.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
A Few Things That Make Us Different:
- We solely invest in long-only ETFs and money market funds, maximizing the transparency of investors’ underlying holdings while working to minimize costs and many tax consequences.
- Investors can opt for diversified, risk appropriate asset allocation strategies or focused, core growth portfolios.
- We are independent and ETF provider agnostic. We seek to find the ETFs we believe to be the best fit for the portfolio, and in the best interest of our investors.
- Our GIPS® verified performance enables investors to make decisions made on real, reliable information.
A further look into our GIPS® verified performance.
- BCM believes independent verification and transparency are critical aspects to having and providing credible, reliable information.
- Two independent firms are used in the preparation and verification of our composites.
- An independent consultant works closely with our compliance team to ensure our GIPS policies, procedures and best practices are consistent with the standards.
- In addition, a second Boston based firm conducts an annual GIPS verification of the performance for eligible BCM strategies.
Access BCM Strategies:
Our strategies are available on the following Third Party Asset Management Platforms (TAMPs). Through these, we are accessible to hundreds of broker dealer clients. We also have direct custodial relationships with Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab and Morgan Stanley.
If you don’t see your TAMP or broker dealer, fill out this form and we will let you know how to access us!