“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
Internal Wholesaler at Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) – Needham, MA
BCM is looking for a full-time, highly driven Internal Wholesaler to join our dynamic sales team in Needham, MA. The Internal Wholesaler will be responsible for identifying prospects, setting meetings, building new relationships and servicing existing advisor relationships within the independent B/D, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), and institutional advisor segments, all in conjunction with a regional External Wholesaler. You will also work closely with colleagues in marketing, national accounts, and portfolio management to understand and communicate key messaging and strategy information, as well as carry out focused campaigns.
At BCM, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative, supportive, and client-focused culture. As a boutique firm, we seek to foster an entrepreneurial environment where employees in any role can make an impact on the success of the firm.
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM):
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is an asset manager that provides solutions focused on improving investors’ experiences and outcomes. Using technology, quantitative research and rules-based processes we seek to remove emotion from investing and provide growth with an emphasis on downside risk management. Our solutions are offered in various vehicle types and include core, constrained strategies; multi-asset, unconstrained portfolios; and all-in-one, asset allocation models.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
- Understand and effectively articulate the firm’s investment philosophy and strategy offerings, as well as handle objections
- Gain an understanding of competitors and their offerings
- Work with External Wholesaler to develop and implement a territory strategy to ensure coordination of efforts and execution of key goals
- Conduct outbound prospecting calls to financial advisors within a given territory in coordination with the goals of both the Internal/External team and the firm overall
- Proactively develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new prospects and current clients
- Build and sustain an efficient and effective contact calendar in coordination with the External Wholesaler
- Support External Wholesaler efforts for managing and fulfilling an efficient travel rotation, incorporating an appropriate combination of new business, client support and strategic meetings and events
- Implement and distribute key marketing materials, including product and performance updates, product insights, and market commentary in coordination with the marketing team
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant sales and/or scheduler experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce strongly preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently without sacrificing quality of work
- Strong organizational and workflow management skills that require minimal supervision
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Series 65 license (within 90 days)
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and student loan assistance (must meet eligibility requirements).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.