“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
Internal Wholesaler – Needham, MA
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM)
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) delivers rules-based, growth strategies that have the ability to get defensive to financial professionals, institutions and retirement plans. We provide a range of strategies composed of simple, low-cost ETFs that seek to meet investors’ varying needs and risk tolerances offered as separately managed accounts (SMAs), as part of a unified managed account (UMA) and sub-advised collective investment funds (CIFs). We focus our business activities and the execution of our strategies on providing both financial and emotional sustainability to clients.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
BCM is looking for a full-time Internal Wholesaler to join our dynamic sales team in Needham, MA. The Internal Wholesaler will be responsible for identifying prospects, setting meetings, building new relationships and servicing existing advisor relationships within the independent B/D, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), and institutional advisor segments, all in conjunction with a regional External Wholesaler.
- Understand and be able to effectively articulate the firm’s investment philosophy and strategy offerings, as well as knowledge of competitor intel and objection handling
- Development and implementation of a territory strategy with the External Wholesaler to ensure coordination of efforts and execution of key goals
- Conduct outbound prospecting calls to financial advisors within a given territory in coordination with the goals of both the Internal/External team and the firm overall
- Proactively develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new prospects and current clients
- Build and sustain an efficient and effective contact calendar in coordination with the External Wholesaler
- Support External Wholesaler efforts for managing and fulfilling an efficient travel rotation, incorporating an appropriate combination of new business, client support and strategic meetings and events
- Implement and distribute key marketing materials, including product and performance updates, product insights, and market commentary in coordination with the marketing team
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant sales and/or scheduler experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce strongly preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently without sacrificing quality of work
- Strong organizational and workflow management skills that require minimal supervision
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Series 65 license (within 90 days)
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement (must meet eligibility requirements). At BCM, we pride ourselves in having a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and client-focused working environment.
To apply, please submit your information below: