“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
National/Key Accounts Manager
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for a National/Key Accounts Manager.
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM):
BCM is an asset manager that delivers quantitative, rules-based, growth strategies that have the ability to get defensive to financial professionals, institutions and retirement plans. We provide a range of strategies composed of simple, low-cost ETFs as separately managed accounts (SMAs), as part of a unified managed account (UMA) and as sub-advised collective investment funds (CIFs)—all seeking to meet investors’ varying needs and risk tolerances. We focus our business activities and the execution of our strategies on providing both financial and emotional sustainability to advisors and their clients.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
At BCM, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative, supportive, and client-focused culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance. As a boutique firm, we seek to foster an entrepreneurial environment where employees in any role can make an impact and contribute to the growth of the firm.
Job Description Role Summary:
Assist the National Accounts Director in building and maintaining a professional relationship with the company’s business partners. In this role, you will work closely and collaboratively with sales, marketing, and operations staff, and you must demonstrate strong communication skills as well as comprehensive knowledge of the Financial industry and TAMP/BD distribution.
- Master in depth knowledge of the investment and SMA industry, establish complete knowledge of the firm’s investment philosophy, portfolio offerings and competitor intel.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with tier II and III clients.
- Communicate pertinent information about partner firms with sales team to ensure success within existing relationships.
- Initiate Selling Agreements with Compliance and Platform partners.
- Assist marketing in creating, implementing and coordinating communication with partner firms.
- Track and ensure timely delivery of any Due Diligence requests from partner firms.
- Coordinate quarterly key account meetings and conference calls.
- Manage outbound firm communications with partners.
- Maintain and update partner information in Salesforce.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries internally and externally.
- Manage Client relationships through ongoing and regular client contact and communications.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate own travel.
- Manage internal calendar for the National Accounts Team.
- Supervise events/marketing with partner firms that require preapproval.
- Point of contact for mailing/client contact requests from partner firms.
- Coordinate product launches at new firms/platforms – work with operations if needed and marketing for formal launch.
- Create firm profile references for each sales team for partner firms quarterly.
- Conference Planning:
- Work to have emails and any other marketing items created for conference.
- Work with assistant to have proper materials sent for conference.
- Register attendees and book travel if necessary.
- Have all presentations compliance approved and sent to conference planners along with any additional requested information.
- Comply with all Company policies, federal and state regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics, Business or related financial related discipline)
- Series 65/66
- Applicable finance experience, and knowledge of finance and capital markets
- Strong organizational and workflow management skills that require minimal supervision
- In depth knowledge of financial planning, Salesforce (CRM) and portfolio management (PM) software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong listening and presentation skills; professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 30-50% travel required
- Wholesaling/sales experience a plus
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement (must meet eligibility requirements).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.