“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for a highly driven Marketing Manager with 4-6 years’ experience in a marketing role and a strong will to learn and execute.
About the Job:
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for a highly driven marketing professional with the strong will to learn and execute. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will assist the marketing team in all marketing efforts of the firm, including campaign development, implementation and management, brand and product messaging, content creation and editing, and digital marketing and analytics. You will also work closely with colleagues in sales, national accounts, compliance, operations and portfolio management.
BCM’s Marketing Team creates and directs brand messaging and management, product messaging, advertising and PR, as well as all digital and content marketing, which reaches tens of thousands of people and affects billions of dollars of investments. This position offers unique in-depth insight into the investment management industry and how Marketing helps drive the success of a business. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the management team and make a genuine contribution to growing the firm.
At BCM, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative, supportive, and client-focused culture. As a boutique firm, we seek to foster an entrepreneurial environment where employees in any role can make an impact on the success of the firm.
- Collaborate with the BCM team to develop a comprehensive quarterly marketing strategy
- Develop client-facing messaging and outreach, including template/content design, copywriting and editing, as well as product materials and firm messaging
- Develop, implement and manage channel specific marketing campaigns including email, content and other digital channels
- Manage the BCM blog and produce relevant educational content on a weekly basis
- Assist in lead generation and database management via Salesforce and Hubspot
- Implement best practices in SEO and digital advertising to achieve optimal ROI & website traffic and other KPIs
- Assist the Director of Marketing in vendor research and selection, including vendor management on outsourced projects when necessary
- Help the firm improve, learn and grow by being a proactive and positive member of the team
The Marketing Associate will report to the Director of Marketing and will ideally possess the following:
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing role REQUIRED (experience in asset management, capital markets and/or ETFs strongly preferred). 3 years of experience may be considered if it is marketing related specifically in the asset management/investment industry.
- Multi-channel digital marketing experience
- Intermediate design skills and proficient use of Photoshop and InDesign preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of SEO, more advanced knowledge a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as copyediting
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and most importantly PowerPoint
- Proactive and a self-starter with a passion for learning and taking initiative!
- Attention to detail a MUST
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize and progress multiple projects at a time, and see them through to completion
- Flexible problem solver with a positive attitude—we are a small and dynamic team and wear many hats
- com, Hubspot, WordPress experience preferred
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or similar
- Love of ramen, trivia, cold brew, and/or true crime podcasts a plus
- Title and compensation commensurate with experience
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement (must meet eligibility requirements).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM):
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is an asset manager that provides solutions focused on improving investors’ experiences and outcomes. Using technology, quantitative research and rules-based processes we seek to remove emotion from investing and provide growth with an emphasis on downside risk management. Our solutions are offered in various vehicle types and include core, constrained strategies; multi-asset, unconstrained portfolios; all-in-one, asset allocation models; and retirement solutions including target date funds (TDFs) and standalone collective investment funds.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.