“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
Director of National Accounts
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for a Director of National Accounts.
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM):
BCM is an asset manager that delivers quantitative, rules-based, growth strategies that have the ability to get defensive to financial professionals, institutions and retirement plans. We provide a range of strategies composed of simple, low-cost ETFs as separately managed accounts (SMAs), as part of a unified managed account (UMA) and as sub-advised collective investment funds (CIFs)—all seeking to meet investors’ varying needs and risk tolerances. We focus our business activities and the execution of our strategies on providing both financial and emotional sustainability to advisors and their clients.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
At BCM, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative, supportive, and client-focused culture. As a boutique firm, we seek to foster an entrepreneurial environment where employees in any role can make an impact and contribute to the growth of the firm.
Job Description Role Summary:
The Director of National Accounts will lead BCM in building and maintaining a professional relationship with our business partners. In this role, you will work closely and collaboratively with sales, marketing, portfolio management and operations staff to drive growth within new and existing business channels. You must demonstrate strong communication skills as well as comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry and TAMP/Broker Dealer distribution.
- Master in depth knowledge of the investment and SMA industry, establish complete knowledge of the firm’s investment philosophy, portfolio offerings and competitor intel.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with top partner TAMP and Broker Dealer partners, in addition to partners in other channels.
- Communicate pertinent information about partner firms with sales team to ensure success with new and existing relationships.
- Lead in the effort to complete and ensure timely delivery of RFPs and Due Diligence requests in order to obtain approval on TAMPs and broker dealer platforms. Participate in positioning of BCM’s products on new and existing platforms based on partner intel and platform knowledge.
- Manage client relationships through ongoing and regular client contact and communications including quarterly key account meetings and conference calls.
- Assist marketing in creating, implementing and coordinating communication with partner firms.
- Effective and innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions.
- Initiate Selling Agreements with Platform partners.
- Manage outbound firm communications with partners.
- Maintain and update partner information in Salesforce.
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external inquiries.
- Coordinate with operations, sales and marketing to execute successful product launches at new firms/platforms.
- Facilitate opportunities for exposure through events and marketing with partner firms and platforms.
- Facilitate collaboration between our sales team and sales teams of partner firms in conjunction with Director of National Sales.
- Comply with all Company policies, federal and state regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics, Business or related financial related discipline)
- 7-10+ years of National/Key Accounts experience, 3+ years as manager/director
- Series 65/66, Series 7 a plus
- Applicable knowledge of finance and capital markets
- Deep understanding of the TAMP and Broker Dealer channels
- Strong organizational and workflow management skills
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce (CRM), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and other relevant technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong listening and presentation skills; professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Up to 50% travel required
- Wholesaling/sales experience a plus
- Collaborative mindset
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement (must meet eligibility requirements).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.