“You must love what you do, whom you
do it with and whom you do it for.”
– David Haviland, Managing Partner and Portfolio Manager
Administrative Assistant – Entry Level
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for an Entry-Level Administrative Assistant.
About the Job:
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is looking for a motivated entry-level administrative assistant with the strong desire to join and support a small, growing team. You will be responsible for supporting one of the managing partners and operations team with various administrative tasks including calendar management, database entry & reporting, coordinating travel, supply management, and other administrative tasks. You will work closely with colleagues in marketing, sales, and portfolio management.
BCM’s ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in an evolving and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a tech-savvy, teamwork-oriented individual who will strive to anticipate and meet the needs of various departments. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the management team and make a genuine contribution to key firm initiatives and growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn the financial industry from the ground up and gain exposure to all departments of a small firm. You will also have the potential to take on more advanced responsibilities over time that can help build a strong foundation for a long-term career path in the investment management industry.
At BCM, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative, supportive, and client-focused culture. As a boutique firm, we seek to foster an entrepreneurial environment where employees in any role can make an impact on the success of the firm.
- Coordinate travel
- Calendar management
- Expense management & review
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
- Collect, review, enter, and format accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools
- Perform daily branch office operations which may include maintaining office appearance, distributing and processing mail, and maintaining office supplies
- Answer switchboard, greet visitors, schedule appointments and assist with client communications
- Coordinate with technology department for troubleshooting issues and new employee onboarding
- Other operational and administrative tasks as necessary
- Manage conference logistics including registration, travel, materials and presentations
- Consolidate and review Sales Team expense report data
- Coordinate shipping literature and promotional items to clients, prospects, and external sales reps
- Other sales support tasks as necessary
- Manage web conference scheduling
- Coordinate and order promotional materials & tchotchkes, including managing budget
- Manage gift campaigns for prospects, clients and strategic partners
- Other administrative and operational marketing tasks as necessary
The Administrative Assistant will ideally possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional demeanor with the ability to work and communicate well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as vendors and clients
- Flexibility and strong problem-solving skills with a positive attitude—we are a small and dynamic team and wear many hats
- Time management skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously & manage competing priorities
- Attention to detail is a must, as well as strong grammar and editing skills
- Strong will to learn and execute any project thrown your way
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience/familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability (and desire!) to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to join a small, growing team
About Beaumont Capital Management (BCM):
Beaumont Capital Management (BCM) is an asset manager that provides solutions focused on improving investors’ experiences and outcomes. Using technology, quantitative research and rules-based processes we seek to remove emotion from investing and provide growth with an emphasis on downside risk management. Our solutions are offered in various vehicle types and include core, constrained strategies; multi-asset, unconstrained portfolios; all-in-one, asset allocation models; and retirement solutions including target date funds (TDFs) and standalone collective investment funds.
We are all human. We all have emotions. Emotions do not belong in the investment decision making process. So we created rules-based processes to power our buy and sell decisions so our clients don’t have to.
BCM offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, wellness reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement (must meet eligibility requirements).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.